PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY AND COMPLETE ALL STEPS AS REQUIRED!
1. We do NOT accept email, phone in or walk in candidates! We only accept Resumes via our website but every resume is reviewed by an IT Specialist. This process is set up to respect your time but we assure you that your information will be reviewed. We understand your enthusiasm and tenacity in securing a position that best meets your skillset, however our system is designed with a state of the art process flow to work efficiently for your and our clients needs in mind. A phone call or a direct email with your resume will simply not have visibility into our system process and consequently we will miss the opportunity to represent the talents you bring to the position.
2. Upload your resume in MS Word or other approved format. We cannot accept resumes via fax or mail at this time.
3. There is no need to contact our office to find out which positions are available. You can view all of our available open positions in real time at our Open Jobs page
4. If you do not have a resume or need help with yours we suggest: www.theresumecorporation.com We cannot assist you without a resume sent to us electronically and submitted into our online system.
5. Each resume we receive is reviewed by an IT specialist. It may take up to 48 hours for us to review this information. There is no need call and ask if we have reviewed your information.. We want you to find a position! You will be able to log into your account, update your resume, or apply to additional positions.
6. You should receive an email after submitting to a position or sending us your resume.
7. You will not receive a phone call from us just because you have submitted your resume. It is not possible for us to call every candidate but we will review your resume and application.
8. When we have a position that appears to be a fit for your background, a IT specialist will call or contact you via email with additional questions. At that time, interviews may be arranged if the we feel that it is in the best interest of both parties to visit.
9. Once an IT Specialist follows up with you, and you complete the interview process, Arc-Intel may, at our clients request, run your information through a public database to verify your background. Before heading to work through our agency, you will also approve an official background verification. This is a requirement on many of our accounts. Any convictions or pending court cases should be disclosed up front and at the start of the pre-employment process; failure to do so will result in not receiving a career opportunity through Arc-Intel.
- We do criminal background checks on ALL candidates presented to clients.