Arc-Intel, through our partnership with AIM, offers a full-service GIS (Geographic Information System) Asset Management system with web-enabled visual mapping. Arc-Intel provides comprehensive and targeted consulting services to help local and municipal governments with their asset management and infrastructure needs. We provide expertise in all facets of GIS technology including implementation studies, data collection, data conversion, and custom applications development.
Arc-Intel provides quality services through the hands-on direction of our firm's leadership, and the highly skilled capabilities of our experienced staff. Arc-Intel is committed to remaining on the leading edge of GIS technology, and continually supports the growing number of infrastructure applications that can benefit from the integration of GIS based asset management solutions .
Services Offered Include:
- GIS Data Conversion
- GIS-Centric Infrastructure Master Planning
- Pavement Management Systems
- Traffic Control Device Inventory
- Regulatory Compliance Programs
Intelligent Data Management
Enterprise applications and databases don't just help run your business - they are your business. And every year, they grow in size and complexity - making them harder to manage.
What does this mean? More time. More money. More people. More storage. More processing resources. All are needed to manage the explosive database growth.
IBM Optim Integrated Data Management enables organizations to more efficiently and effectively respond to emergent, data-intensive business opportunities, meet service level agreements for data driven applications, comply with data privacy and data retention regulations and grow the business while driving down total cost of ownership.
- Deliver increasing value across the lifecycle, from requirements to retirement.
- Facilitate collaboration and efficiency across roles, via shared artifacts automation and consistent interfaces.
- Increase ability to meet service level agreements, improving problem isolation, performance optimization, capacity planning, and workload and impact analysis.
- Comply with data security, privacy, and retention policies leveraging shared policy, services, and report infrastructure.